Moorish Crunch Salad
50g Daikon or red globe radish
10g Red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
5g Sunflower kernels
4g Sesame seeds
1. Mix dressing ingredients in a salad bowl until well combined.
2. Rinse and Julienne or slice the apple and mix through dressing to prevent it from browning.
3. Rinse and Julienne or grate carrot and radishes. Add to the salad bowl.
4. Remove heavy stalks from kale, mix with mint leaves and finely chop. Add to the salad bowl.
5. Mix so that all the ingredients are evenly coated in the salad dressing.
6. Top with seeds and currants.
Total fat 16g
Total carbohydrates 21g
Can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.